|Isabella Summers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1980|
Isabella Summers is an English musician, songwriter, producer, remixer, and composer who is best known for her work with the English indie rock band Florence and the Machine. She is a founding member of the group that was established in 2007.
Isabella Janet Florentina Summers
Hackney, Middlesex, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Isabella had attended the Lauriston Primary School in her hometown of Hackney. She had then completed her high school education in Woodbridge, Suffolk.
She had later joined Central Saint Martins, a public tertiary art school in London, a constituent of the University of the Arts London, a collegiate university in London, specializing in design, fashion, and the performing arts.
Musician, Songwriter, Producer, Remixer, Composer
- Father – Her father is an antique and antiquarian book dealer.
- Mother – Her mother is a painter.
She is represented by Kraft-Engel Management, Musical Talent Management Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Indie Rock, Indie Pop, Art Rock, Alternative Rock, Experimental, Rap, Classical
Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Synthesiser
- Universal Music Publishing Group
- Island Records
- Brink Records
- EMI Group Limited
- Warner Records Inc.
- Virgin EMI Records
- Circus Recordings
- Varèse Sarabande
- Lakeshore Records
- Hollywood Records
- Milan Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Isabella has dated –
- Florence Welch
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde, silver, or platinum.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, wavy hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Isabella Summers Facts
- Isabella’s father was a bohemian who used to make mixtapes and she was exposed to a heady mixture of poetry, literature, and musical influences from a very young age.
- When she was 8 years old, her family had moved to Aldeburgh Suffolk, the hometown of the late English composer, conductor, and pianist Benjamin Britton. It was there that she had been given her first recording boom box and she used to record herself singing songs a cappella and telling stories.
- About a couple of years later, she had started taking piano lessons and had eventually achieved grade 5 piano. Around this time, her father had sparked in her an interest in collecting vinyl records.
- At the age of 18, she had returned to London and used to go to local theatres 5 nights each week to watch all the latest theatrical productions. During this time, she used to make short horror films and used to create musical scores for them. Each of those films used to depict her killing herself in different ways.
- Her first break had eventually come in 2007 when she had composed the music for a climate show that was organized by the renowned English fashion designer and businesswoman Vivienne Westwood. She had later also worked as a transcriber and film digitizer for English filmmaker Alan Parker.
- Soon after this, with the help of a friend, she had established a studio in a former factory in Crystal Palace, an area in south London, where she had started making hip hop music.
Featured Image by Isabella Summers / Instagram