|Ira Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Month of Birth||May 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ira Khan is an Indian social media star and director who has grown up in the limelight as the daughter of Bollywood star Aamir Khan. In 2019, she successfully forayed into directing with her debut theatrical production titled Medea. She has more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Ira was born in May 1998.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Social Media Star, Director
- Father – Aamir Khan (Actor, Director, Producer, Talk Show Host)
- Mother – Reena Dutta
- Siblings – Junaid Khan (Older Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Kiran Rao (Stepmother) (Producer, Director, Screenwriter), Azad Rao Khan (Half-Brother), Tahir Hussain (Paternal Grandfather) (Director, Producer), Zeenat Hussain (Paternal Grandmother), Faisal Khan (Paternal Uncle) (Actor), Farhat Khan (Paternal Aunt), Nikhat Khan (Paternal Aunt), Imran Khan (Cousin) (Actor)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ira has dated –
- Mishaal Kirpalani – Ira was in a relationship with musician Mishaal Kirpalani from 2017. It was speculated that the couple had parted ways in 2019 which was false. However, in April 2020, it was finally reported that the couple had separated.
- Nupur Shikhare – In February 2021, Ira confirmed that she was already dating fitness trainer Nupur Shikhare.
Race / Ethnicity
However, she has used highlights in the shades of blonde and burgundy on her hair.
- Tattoo on her forearm that reads ‘If we won’t, who will?’
- Belly button piercing
Ira has endorsed brands such as –
- The Cold Mountain Studio
Ira Khan Facts
- Her hobbies include playing football and painting.
- Contrary to speculations that she would make her career in acting, Ira stated early on that she preferred working behind the camera as a director.
- She is an animal lover.
- In December 2019, she made her directorial debut with the theater production of the greek play Medea starring Hazel Keech and her brother Junaid Khan. The play, produced by Sarika and Akshara Haasan‘s Nautankisa Productions, was well-received.
Featured Image by Ira Khan / Instagram